FULL TIME--Bilingual Customer Care Associate OPENING IN Channelview LOCATION
Pay range is $11-13.00 PLUS benefits, health Ins, vacation, holiday pay, 401k plan w/100% company matching, various company sponsored employee & family events.
Bates Collision prides themselves on making customers feel like family. We are committed to growing our employees with ongoing development and coaching.
We are looking for a person who loves talking with & helping people, understands the importance of building relationships by making our customers feel loved. This isn’t your regular Customer service role; you will need to have a passion for excellence, a thirst for knowledge and a desire for helping people. We believe at Bates that the person answering the phone, greeting and making our customers feel loved, is the most important role. So if you feel you have these qualities, give us a call, we would love to talk with you.
- Be the primary person to answer the phone
- Greet and build rapport with walk in customers while they wait for the estimator to complete an estimate
- Schedule appointments for estimates, repairs & rental vehicles
- Call customers a few days after repairs to ensure all is going well with the repairs and thank the customer for allowing us to serve them.
- Data entry to set-up and close Repair Orders
- Able to multi-task and work well in a busy environment
- Complete clerical/accounting tasks
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Bilingual is required
Bates Collision Centers
Founded in 1990, Bates Collision Centers is a strong/stable company that has been a leader in the collision repair industry and has grown steadily and strategically year after year. We believe our mission applies not only our customers but to our teammates:
Our Promise-To treat your family like our family.
Providing peace of mind that honesty, safety & compassion drives every decision we make.
This promise is what keeps us attracting the best talent, creating a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be, motivated and empowered to deliver superior repairs with outstanding customer service.
Bates Collision Centers currently operates two quality-focused, high volume automotive collision repair centers located in Baytown & Channelview, Texas. As our growth continues, Bates is always looking for the top talent in all areas of our business including repair & refinish technicians, detailers, estimators & managers as well as customer service professionals to join our team. Bates customers & teammates enjoy state-of-the-art repair centers, clean and safe facilities, friendly and professional teammates, as well as an outstanding repair quality...our dedication to deliver this daily is what sets us apart in our industry.
Bates Collision Centers offers competitive wages and excellent benefits for all eligible teammates. In addition, Bates Collision Centers will provide teammates with training opportunities designed to enhance their skills and productivity at no cost to our teammates. Benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation/Personal Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401 (k) retirement savings program with 100% company matching
- Training, certification and mentor programs paid for by the company
- Company provided uniforms for most positions
- Paycheck Direct Deposit
- Transfer opportunities between locations
- Credit Union Services
- Safe, clean, and professional work environment
- Fun company sponsored employee and family events (work together/play together)
All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunity guidelines.
Company Website: www.BatesCC.Com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)